Saturday, February 28, 2015

Off Week

This week has not been a good one from a running standpoint. I had an 8:30 interview Monday morning for a class assignment, which stretched into Tuesday. By then, inertia and weather took over. The sleet and snow was coming down just a little bit too heavily Wednesday afternoon, so my run (in addition to my 1:00 class) got called on account of the weather. It wasn't until later that I realized I could go to the Y. Oh well.

So I haven't run in a week. I'm healthy, just fighting the blerch at this point.

I did work at Fleet Feet Thursday and Friday-- I like talking to/meeting people and helping them find good shoes. The store really has a good vibe and I like being a small part of it. I'm also excited about picking up a Garmin 220. I just have to figure out logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment