Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back in Town

I'm back home from a wonderful eight-day stay in Tampa, Florida. My training has pretty much picked up to where it should have been last week.

Speaking of last week, I ran five Monday, four on Tuesday and six Wednesday, plus three on Friday, with the goal of running a seven on Saturday morning, to make 25 for the week. But family came in Friday noon and we stayed out til midnight telling stories and what not. In addition, I spent the day with a stomachache of unknown origin. So I scratched the run, settling for 18 last week.

That's what I've done so far this week. There have been a couple of treadmill runs, which start at 5.9 (10:10 per mile) and go up gradually to 6.2 (9:40). Wednesday's tempo run went to 8:49 for three miles, six in all.

So once again, I'm at 18 for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment